Hyatt In Room Dining Cashier/Order Taker - Part Time in DENVER, Colorado
Cashier/Order Takers are responsible for presenting and recording guest food and beverage orders and offering menu suggestions. This position also processes forms of payment for goods and services to include room charges, credit card and cash. Cashiers/Order Takers are the final point of contact for the experience and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction.
Candidates must have flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
This is a part-time opportunity and offers several benefits, including generous paid time off benefits, retirement plan, free hotel night stays, and much more.
$12.30 per hour.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You are more than welcome. *
- Candidates must demonstrate refined verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have computer proficiency.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- This position requires some walking; and the ability to lift, push and carry a moderate amount of weight.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Refined verbal communication skills.
Primary Location: US-CO-Denver
Organization: Hyatt Regency Denver Convention Center
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Room Service
Req ID: DEN005819